Texas Wenzhou Alliance provides great marketing opportunities to give our member and sponsors more exposure to targeted group and to demonstrate your business’s commitment to the community.
ADVERTISING WITH THE CHAMBER
The Chamber offers our members many advertising opportunities inChamber publications and on the Internet, including the following:
- Broadcast E-newsletter Sponsor: Your logo, website link and/or 40-word-or-fewer description attached to the Chamber’s e-newsletter sent to your targeted group.
- Online Campaign Page Sponsorship: Your logo and link to your website across the top of every Campaign page during the Chamber’s annual fundraising campaign. More and more volunteers, staff, and Chamber leadership visit the campaign website daily during the campaign.
- Online Employment Opportunities: Your logo and link to your Web page listing employment opportunities within your company.
- Online Voters’ Guide Sponsor: Your logo and website link across the top of the online voters’ guide posted on the Chamber website. The guide profiles candidates running for elected office in the fall, detailing their positions on business issues. Excellent exposure for those who would like extra visibility with members who stay politically informed and active.
- Non-rotating Banner Ads:Non-rotating logo recognition featured prominently on each page of the Chamber’s website..
- Rotating Banner Ads: Logo recognition rotates with other sponsors on the Chamber’s website.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us or email us: email@example.com.